How to Display Guan Gong (Yu) for Wealth & Protection in Feng Shui?
Who is Guan Gong?
A Guan Gong is recognized to protect riches and prevent any hostile intentions from reaching him. The world-renown best selling author on Feng Shui, Lilian Too, has suggested owning a Guan Gong to defend oneself against burglars and paranormal beings. She also stated that she is in debt to her faithful Guan Gong protectors for her boutique's enterprise triumph.
Thus, here are some tips on how to position Guan Gong for the greatest way to utilise its power and acquire its perks:
- Positioning the Guan Gong inside one’s business area, facing the main entryway would be ideal as it is presumed to safeguard one against deception and misconduct. It will also motivate faithfulness and honesty among workers and bring about better connections with each other. With the help of the Guan Gong, it will ensure that your enterprise is protected and will prosper.
- With reference to the Feng Shui Bagua Eight Aspirations Formula, Guan Gong exhibits assurance and achievements, developing those who want to level up to a higher rank. Thus by positioning it in the Northwest corner of one’s home, it will heighten the Guan Gong’s force and produce what is called the “Mentor Luck”, a type of good fortune that will deliver a generous and beneficial individual who will contribute their assistance or give a transformative boost during moments of hardship, worry and adversity. It may not certainly be in monetary ways but through things such as chances, suggestions, guidance or simply through a listening ear. This will guarantee harmony and composure for the family to function as a whole and guard the elders from any dangers.
- In a workplace setting, it would be best for those in higher rankings such as managers, directors or bosses to position it behind their working area facing out as it will look after them and shield them from any deception and treachery.
- Positioning it facing the main entrance of your home will also prevent any harmful chi energy as well as reveal and dissuade anyone with ill purposes trying to set foot into one’s home.
- They are also greatly respected in law enforcement bodies in asian customs and are valued as icons of triumph and security.
Even though praying to him is not a must, it is important to take note that one should constantly place the Guan Gong statue in a place of high regard and not ever in the bathrooms, bedrooms or places that do not have the positive yin and yang energy.