Feng Shui Flowers
Just like plants, flowers can elevate the liveliness of your home, not only aesthetically but it also helps enhance your home’s Feng Shui. In this article, we will share with you some flowers that will help enhance your home’s Feng Shui and also its representations.
However, there are specific types of plants that represent a certain meaning. Here are some types of flowers that will enhance your space’s Feng Shui.
- Orchids - Orchids represent purity, fertility and career success. Place the flower at the specific section according to your home’s Bagua map to enhance the luck of your choice.
- Peonies - Peonies represent love and relationship rejuvenation. Best place in the love and marriage section of the Bag map to enhance your love luck and relationship luck.
- Lotus - Lotus Is one of the eight symbols in Buddhism. It represents purity of the body, speech and mind. It also represents one’s journey towards enlightenment as Lotuses are known to grow from the mud at the bottom of the pond and blossom towards the light, surface of the pond.
- Chrysanthemums - It represents happiness and joy. Bright yellow chrysanthemums are able to bring joy into your homes as it resembles the sun. Chrysanthemums are also known to be a symbol of nobility, vitality and Yang energy.
- Plum Blossoms - Plum Blossoms represent purity and healing. It is also known to be a popular decoration during the Lunar New Year due to its ability to gather positive chi and good fortune. Best placed in the health sector of the Bagua map.
- Magnolia - Magnolias represents love, purity and prosperity. Best placed in your living room or your meditative space.
- Hydrangeas - Hydrangeas represents gratitude, spiritual enlightenment and stirs creativity. Best placed in offices or study areas to increase creativity.
- Bulb Flowers - An auspicious gift for you loved ones during the Lunar New Year as it signifies prosperity, wealth and career luck. Place this flower at the career sector of your home to enhance your career luck.