Meditation, a state of peace and calmness. It allows us to be more mindful, get into a state of awareness & focused attention. Helps us to better understand our thoughts & get more in touched with our overall being.
Through meditation, we are able to understand our pain, lower stress, connect better, improve focus & reduce brain chatter.
The two main types of meditation includes:
- Concentrative Meditation - focusing all attention on one specific thing & to use all energy to experience that. It can be a word, your breath or even a mantra.
- Mindfulness Meditation - able to target different issues such as depression. Involves the state of being aware, involved in present moment & allowing one to be open and accepting.
How is Meditation helpful?
- Better management of anxiety, sleep & high blood pressure.
- Better stress management
- More mindful
- Increased self awareness
Tips & Ways to start Meditating?
- Start by having slow sessions of 5-10mins.
- Try setting aside a schedule & doing it during the same time of the day.
- Focus & get in touched with your feelings.
- Don't suppress your emotions, acknowledge them & guide your focus.
Why should we use crystals for meditation?
Each crystal has its own frequency & metaphysical properties which helps in the vibration alignment. The crystals can supercharge the power of intentions during meditation. The right crystals are able to access your meditative state & heal any issue.
The best crystals for meditation
- Clear Quartz - best meditation & recuperative stone, has the power to awaken the crown chakra & associated with psychic abilities. One that is able to balance all chakras. Frees the body & mind of negativity & promotes mental clarity to focus.
- Amethyst - associated with third eye chakra which is our intuition. Helps to neutralise any negative energies, promote inner peace, healing, relieving stress & great for meditation. Use it before sleep as it aids in connecting to our subconscious mind. For career & business success, chanting the mantra of the Bodhisattva Chundi, the18-arm manifestation of Buddha Avalokitesvara together with the amethyst crystal will be beneficial.
- Rose Quartz - stone of universal love, associated with the heart chakra, helps to connect with our feelings of unconditional love. Helpful stone to meditate with when struggling with self love, great to calm one & allow complete peace during meditation.
- Smoky Quartz - helps dispel negative, remove fear. A grounding stone associated with root chakra, meditating with this creates a calming, allow one to feel more centred & brining one back to balance.
- Aventurine - attracts abundance energies, opportunities, encourages one to be open to new ideas. Meditate with it to recharge your motivation & the drive.